Sunday, May 16, 2010

#30

Now...I'm embarrassed about this one. This one SUCKS...well, no, it doesn't suck. But what it's about SUCKS! On AP it says the title is "Boy in Mind" but I'm changing it on here to "Get Out".


"Get Out" on May 13, 12:39 AM

No, get out of my mind
you stumbling, bumbling, mumbling fool.
It doesn't have a door, so you're trapped
but I have no idea how you got in
I suppose you crawled in,
sleepwalking through the windows in my eyes.

I have no idea how you got there,
and you don't know how you got in.
Did I dream you up
for me to long after?
No. You exist. I'm sure of that.

How?
Your words that take no notice
of me cut me like a blade
your tongue is a sword, a
rapier that pierces my heart
and you've made me cry.

You're unaware,
but get out!
At times, I don't want you in there
but sometimes, I paint pictures
and write stories of you
though it's embarrassing for me to admit.
Get out!