Sunday, May 16, 2010

#24

This. Is a rant.


"Locutions, Solutions" on March 20, 9:38 PM
I cry
I laugh
I sing
I shout
Dance
Slump
Walk
Jump

I'm sad
I'm mad
Crazy
Sane

I am full of opposites
And unending ends
I am a walking oxymoron
Breathing oxygen that supports the oxen
back in my homeland.

I'm flat. I'm platonic
Yet, I am horribly, terribly,
utterly moronic
at times.

You know me as genius,
you know me as friend
you know me as madman
will this insanity end?

You see blacks and whites and yellows and browns
I see blues and purples and greens and reds.
I say what I mean, you mean what you say
They're not the same thing.

I feel like going far away
for where I come from, lines are broken.
The sky is fallen because gravity pulls down clouds
leaving puddles of heavenly tears cascading into sewers
The clean, sewers that purify...soon enough, we'll be drinking
purified cloud juice that fills our heads with daydreams and the like.

But that'd take too long.
For now, I'll flee.
I'll flee from these faces staring at me.
Who, at the time, knew not what they'd become
But now, looking back, that girl and I are one.
But, unlike her, I know what's heading towards me.

I am the impossible.